Find out where to recycle your stuff with this extensive listing of drop-off sites.
Carmel Household Hazardous Waste & Recycling
901 N. Rangeline Rd., Carmel, near the Dairy Queen
Open Tues-Fri 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.; Sat 9:00 a.m.-12 noon
For Carmel apartment and condominium residents only
- Aluminum & metal cans
- Cardboard & paperboard
Check out these videos on Substitutions for Hazardous Household Products
- Plastic shopping bags
- Glass bottles & jars
- Newspapers, magazines
- Phone books, office & school papers, catalogs
- Please rinse cans, plastic and glass containers.
- Dumping of unaccepted items will affect program success.
Hamilton County Household Hazardous Waste & Recycling
1717 Pleasant St., Noblesville 46060
Recycle bins open everyday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Business hours for hazardous waste and electronics T-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sat. 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Accepts all of the above items
- Grass clippings (no leaves)
- Household Paint Products. Cleaners, Pesticides, Herbicides, Batteries
- Swimming Pool Chemicals
- View full list of accepted items
Abitibi "Paper Retriever" Dumpsters
Yellow and green dumpsters at Kroger and most area churches
- All school/office papers, newspapers, magazines & mail
- No phone books
- Proceeds go to church where dumpster is located. Paper is remanufactured into 100% recycled content newsprint.
6835 Guion Rd., Indianapolis 46268
Open 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday for drop-off
Kroger, Lowes, Marsh, Meijer, O'Maila's, Trader Joe's and Walmart Stores
- Brita® pitcher filters
- Wine Corks
- Cell Phones
- Paper and plastic bags
1775 S. West St. Indianapolis 46225
Recycling bins open 24/7
2695 Cicero Rd, Noblesville, IN 46060
PrimeLife Enrichment Center
Prime Life is no longer accepting recycling items.
Effective January 1, 2011, Indiana law bans electronics in trash.
- Car Seats - out of date (expired) infant & child restraints. Goodwill will take expired car seats in for recycling and definitely not for re-sale!
- If you are looking to recycle an odd item not listed here, please check out the sources below and let us know what you find out so we can post it here to share with others.
Need to recycle something not listed here? Check out these resources.
Have more or updated recycling information? Let us know and we'll share it with others!